Our licensed and supervised counselors go above and beyond what is required for mental health professionals through higher levels of training, continuing education, ongoing supervision, and consultation. Each counselor in the network uses specific and integrated treatment modalities to support your mental health goals in a timely and effective manner.
Please click on the image for more information
Pediatric & Parenting Specialists
Brittany Chenenko, M.S., LMHCP
Summit Together Counseling, 120 Allens Creek Road, Suite 206, Rochester, NY 14618 (585) 340-7477
- Child and adolescent counseling along with parenting consultation
- Perinatal & postpartum mental health counseling
- Trauma-informed therapeutic services within the context of parent-child visitation.
Jessica Wilcox COMING in Fall 2022
Adults & Adolescents Specialists
Catherine G. Cleveland M.S., LMHC
Ph.D. Student, University of Rochester Owner & Director of the Cleveland Emotional Health Network
The moment you change your perception is the moment you rewrite the chemistry of your body.
~ Bruce Lipton
Leslie Wolf Baker, M.S., LMHCP
Soulution Alchemy, 95 Allens Creek Rd. Bldg. 2, Suite 216 Rochester, NY 14618 (585)210-2635
- Integrative, ISTDP informed, Existential, Jungian Informed
- Mind-Body-Spirit Mindfulness, Shamanic Counseling
- Psychedelic Integration Therapy (MAPS).
Dr. Oliver Boxell, Ph.D., LMHCP
The Rochester Deep Structure Psychotherapy Clinic, Strong Hall,1100 South Goodman St., Rochester, NY 14620 (585) 857-9012
- Psychodynamic, Cognitive-Behavioral, and Humanistic Psychotherapy
- Augmented and integrated with Deep Structure Psychotherapy