- Are you interested in starting your own mental health private practice?
- Did your masters/Ph.D. program teach you how to run a business?
- You are not ready to quit your job?
- You prefer individualized help, in-the-moment, as you need it.
If any of this is true, you are in the right place!
Private practice can be the next step in your career. Transitioning from employment to owning your own practice does not have to be overwhelming or scary.
Here is the great thing about private practice. You can work half the hours for the same or more pay as your clinical job.
As a private practice consultee, what you will learn is:
- How to take private pay or work with insurance
- How to set up electronic records
- HIPAA compliance
- Website design
- What your overhead cost will be and your
- NYS laws and ethics
- and much more…
Getting help setting up your practice is done hourly. So you are not paying for services that you do not need.
Invest in yourself and invest in your future!